Over the Fourth of July weekend, I was nominated not once, but twice by my fellow bloggers for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” Thank you to ronovan and Kevil for nominating me, I am speechless-well, not really. As a teacher and blogger, I am honored that there are actually people out there who find me inspiring.
So, as I progress, or digress, I am obligated to follow the rules of this award.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now for the seven facts:
- I grew up in Waterford, Connecticut, but have lived in Danville, Virginia for the last 20 years.
- I hate Facebook, but I manically check it every day because I am afraid I might miss something important. I never do.
- I have a very dry, sick, and twisted sense of humor.
- I am incredibly self-conscious about my writing.
- I am an introvert who pretends to be an extrovert.
- I am a computer G-E-E-K, with a capital G.
- I obsess over every post I write.
I know, not very exciting or enlightening, but that’s all I could come up with.
Now for the nominations:
- Pretend To Be Nice
- Dazzling Whimsy
- Write Beside The Sea
- Meredith’s Musings
- Passage To Now
- The Internet Hound
- Indira’s Blog
- Through My Spectacles
- THE UNDOMESTIC GODDESS
- Writing By Mary Blowers
It’s funny how birds of a feather flock together. It seems that many of my fellow bloggers are teachers, just like me.